About AssociatedLoggers.com (“AL”)
AssociatedLoggers.com, here to referred to as “Associated Loggers or/and AL” is a free and open voluntary association of all. There is no cost to join. This is the FREE ASSOCIATION Site with FREE ADVERTISING for it’s members.
Who are the members of Associated Loggers.com?
- Members of Associated Loggers are Landowners, Investors, Foresters, and individuals that have a vested interest or work in the logging and timber industry.
- Local Government Agencies including County, City, State and Federal Agencies
- Education systems such as Universities, Colleges and Specialty Trade Schools
- Land Owners that have an interest in understanding, researching and hiring Loggers and other persons who can assist them in appraisals, quotes, forest management and more.
- Development Enterprises and their staff
What is the mission of Associated Loggers?
- The mission of AssociatedLoggers.com is to bring together the Timber Operators Nationwide, create a jobs board, community forums, online advertising in the form of a free directory listing and to provide quality insurance services.
- Community Forums
Athena Insurance and Financial Services
c/o Steve Valencia
P.O. Box 390
Pine Grove CA 95665
California license #0588228
National Producer #2709340